What's in the environment that is helping me achieve is when it's quiet, eating nutrition, and getting enough sleep. I'm going to ask my partners to be quiet or go to a different spot to concentrate.
The Socrates method is everyone get into a group and discuss their ideas. They ask questions, and draw out ideas. They all discuss their defense from their point of view They discuss about a topic with other people who want to talk about that topic.
Hey welcome to my blog my name is Linda Zamudio. I am in 10th grade. I love to draw a bunch of cartoons and anime. I like to make my friends laugh and I like to be weird. I love animals and I like to play with younger kids. I hope to look back at my blog in the future to see how much I changed and/or if I ever need help with understanding things I forgot.
The feed back I got for my story was that, I got asked about how my character had a connection with the wolf's, well I explained and I rather have to the readers why or how she has a connction with the wolf's later on to explain everything. It made me feel happy that the reader wanted to read more about the story I will keep updating on the story as much as I can.
Comments
Post a Comment